Monday, April 13, 2009

Taylor turned 2!

So our baby is 2! I can't believe how fast my kids grow. You would think that I would be used to it by now, but it still makes me sad.
Taylor is such a special girl in our home. She is Kaylee's best buddy. They play so well for hours on end. She is also Ryan's shadow. She loves to follow him around and he loves to help her do things. Sometimes when she is hurt she will ask for RyRy. Then he will help her feel better with a hug.
We celebrated a few days before her actual birthday on March 26th. We have to accomodate for the grandparents schedules. Taylor requested a Dora cake so I got her a Dora cupcake cake. She loved it and was so excited to look at it, and even more excited to eat it.
When we were opening presents every time she saw what it was she would shout, "Mine!" You can tell she has older siblings. It was so fun to celebrate a super special little spirit. I am so glad that the Lord blessed us with the kids that He did. They are perfect for us.




Rylee Gray (cousin) and sister Kaylee


Looking intently at Grandpa McMinn



This was about the 10th shot, she would not take her eyes off of the cake.

3 comments:

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! the cake is so cute!

The Eight Family said...

Happy birthday Taylor!! I can't believe she is 2!! I guess it is time for another one. ;)

maynardmoments said...

The Birthday cake is adorable! I am glad she had a happy birthday.