Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter pictures


Kaylee on Easter Morning before church. This was the only good picture of her because she was crying or had teary eyes for the rest. We don't even know why she was upset that moring.

Here's my little cuties.



Taylor was staring into the house and I saw her reflection, I thought it was kind of a cool pic.











This was at the Easter Party that my mom threw for her grandkids. She bought the girls bonnetts and the boys a baseball cap. It was really fun and I am grateful she did this for us.








Easter egg hunt at Grandma Byington's house. It was also fun that Grandpa was in town for Easter.




















Ryan and Trystan in their ball caps.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Cute kids :)
I cannot believe how much your oldest girl looks like you... it is amazing. Good thing you are so darn cute too... I have to be thankful that my kids don't look exactly like either of their parents ;)

Michelle and Travis said...

What a fun Easter!! I was thinking the exact same thing! Your oldest daughter does look alot like you!! How fun. Love your blog!!

Brooke said...

Those were really cute pictures you took! I especially love Taylor's dress:)