Sunday, April 19, 2009

The playset is finished!!

Jeff is pounding in the last few nails.
Ryan loves to roll stuff down the slide. Here he is rolling a bunch of golf balls.

Kaylee loves to swing. She is actually good at pumping herself, but she insists that she doesn't know how so that we will push her.


Here it is complete with rubber mulch. Now we are getting bids for a few more yard projects, is it ever going to end?



My 3 little happy cuties! This was before all the mulch was put down.
Hooray for Spring weather finally! We love the sun.


7 comments:

Brooke said...

I bet the playset was very time consuming. The one we put together for our kids took forever. It was all worth it in the end though. Your kids look so cute on the slide together.

Vicki said...

Congrats on getting it finished... it seems so overwhelming to me. Looks like a job very well done.

maynardmoments said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun...lots of hard work...but lots of fun. Good job!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Hooray! I bet the kids are so glad to have it finished...and I bet Jeff is so happy to have his garage back! Miss you guys!

The Eight Family said...

Wow - that brings back memories of when we were setting up our playset. Now, we just have to retreat it every other year - aren't they fun!!

Kelli said...

How fun! I do have to say that as much work as it was to put together, you won't regret it! Our kids play on ours every single day when it is nice out.

Now, if we could just find some nice weather around here...

MegT said...

Looks great...my kids are jealous. They ask me a few times a month when we are going back to Ryan's...Your tart looks great! I hope you have fun at the AAO meeting~