Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mom's birthday

Well I had another birthday. It seems the older we get the less of a big deal it is. I didn't feel any different, but it was nice to be important and feel extra loved for the day. I got to have lunch with some awesome friends. Jeff also met us at the end of lunch so that was fun to see him during the day. Jeff also surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers delivered to our house. The kids bought me a pair of headphones since I lost them somewhere on our trip. We also went out to Pizza hut for dinner. Pizza Hut? I know some of you are wondering. Well I really like Pizza Hut and Jeff does not so we don't get to go there very often. I also was not in the mood to fight my kids and make them be on their best behavior. At Pizza Hut, no one cares! It was a great dinner.
Don't know what set Taylor off, probably just tired.



Beautiful flowers from Jeff


My little sweeties. Glad I could spend my birthday with them.


PS Thank you for all of the birthday wishes on facebook and my phone, ect...it made my day extra special.

PSS I also lost my cell phone in Hawaii which means I no longer have anyones phone numbers. If you would all please send me a text(remember to write your name on it.) or e-mail me with your number I would appreciate it. I feel lost without people's numbers. Thanks.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I aged as well as you -- you look as young as you did when I saw you last over 5 years ago.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I love your sweater! So cute! Where did you get it?

Huffstuff said...

Sounds like you had the perfect birthday. Spending it with people you love is priceless.

The Eight Family said...

Glad you had a good bday.