Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blankies & Scouting

Today Talor was helping me wash the sheets and blankets. While I was loading the washer she was sneaking in some cuddle time with her blankie. She didn't even care that it was wet. She loves her blankie and her thumb. As you will see in the last picture, she loves her thumb a little too much. Check aout the buck teeth. Good thing Dad knows how to fix them later.




Ryan is now officially a cub scout. He has been to 2 den meeting so far, but I finally got on the ball and got him his shirt and book. Even though I was a den leader myself not too long ago I never had to tackle badges on a shirt. Who knew scouting could be so complicated. Last week in between the den meetings Ryan worked and already passed off his bobcat. He is really good at memorization so it was a breeze for him. Now we need to get working on all the other stuff while he is so excited.

This is Ryan running to den meeting. It is awesome because it is in the culde sac opposite our house. Yeah! I don't have to drive him anywhere.

4 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Taylor is so cute! And am I jealous of your nice, big, working washing machine and dryer. Our dryer just bit the dust.
Thanks again for the yummy gift. We LOVED it! You are so thoughtful.

Huffstuff said...

Love that Taylor loves her blanket so much. So cute! Gotta ove scoutinf too. I think I am going to miss cubs a bit now that Landon is in Boy scouts. Fun times!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I love those pictures of Taylor! That's too cute!

The Eight Family said...

She is so cute with that blankie - Grayce is the same way.