Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fun fall photos

This morning Kaylee had a Halloween party at preschool. We took a few pictures of her in her Hannah Montana costume. Taylor had to have her turn as well. I took a ton of Tay because she just kept hamming it up. I was surprised she was smiling at all because it was so cold outside.


If you look closely at this picture you will notice the frankenstein has braces.









Here is Hannah Montana. Well we aren't allowed to call her that. For some reason Kaylee does not want to be called Hannah, she is just dressing up as Hannah for Halloween.


Kaylee has the longest darkest eyelashes. I put some mascara on her today and they looked so long.




5 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Your girls are beautiful. I loved the pumpkin. Ha!

Brooke said...

Those are really cute pictures of your girls! I can't wait to see pictures from Hawaii. I bet it was a blast.

Huffstuff said...

Fun and cute. I love it when kids are in the mood for photos.

The Eight Family said...

Your kids are looking so grown up - time for another one I think!! ;)

Annette said...

I wish I could give those cute girls a big hug!