Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun kids craft kit

This is one of the gifts that our kids got for Christmas. It has been a lot of fun for my girls(mostly Kaylee) so I thought I would share. There are a lot of different activites and crafts included. I love that you don't need anything additional for the projects, not even glue. They are simple things and can be as quick or long as the attention span lasts. Just thought I would pass it along. I love when moms recommend good products to me.













































5 comments:

maynardmoments said...

That is so awesome and looks really fun! Where did you get it?

Kelli said...

Thanks for the recommendation! My Delaney LOVES crafts, and if it all comes in one box...even better for Mom!

MegT said...

Cute stuff...can you believe that game? I just about dropped Norah I was jumping up and down so much.

Stefanie said...

I love anything that entertains Ry and is not a movie. The game was pretty dang awesome, we got to watch it with the Lamberts so it was fun to have some other Steeler superfans. By the way, the bun thing is steamed so it has a really airy light consistency...promise it's not raw dough.

The Eight Family said...

Cute - looks like something we would keep stock in here!