Monday, February 16, 2009

Spray tan 2

As promised here are the pictures from my spray tan before my cruise.


This is right after I got sprayed. Sorry for the belly shot. I thought it gave the most Hawaiian Tropic/umpa loompa effect.
This is the next morning before the shower. It is quite nice looking don't you think?


Okay so this is about 6 days after the tan. I didn't have any pictures from the few days after, but as you can see I am definitely not that tan. Just enough to take the bright white away. When I get the rest of the pictures downloaded I will post about the cruise. We had a great time.



7 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow... wish my belly looked like that... spray tan or not... :)
I can't wait to hear more about your cruise.

The Eight Family said...

Sexy Mama!!
Can't wait to hear all about the cruise - next time you'll have to go with us!! :)

Shuldberg Family said...

I like the bangs. Haven't seen those yet.

Stefanie said...

I'm really liking your hair, and wishing my body looked more like yours. I'll give you credit though, you work hard.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

You look amazing Maja! You'd better show off that belly! I love the oompa loompa effect, very nice! I can't wait to hear more about your cruise...and I'm very jealous!

Hillary said...

Wow, that is so funny. You look great a few days after so that's a good option for a nice tan.

Leslie and Jaron said...

Hey girl!! I'm so glad you had a great time!!! Remember the last time we went tanning together for the Valentine's dance and we got FRIED!!! Well I tried to call you today but I just wanted to let you know I'm prego!! love you, les