Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas

I am finally getting around to posting about our festivities. So many pictures it is very overwhelming. We had a great holiday filled with family and friends. It was relaxing at times and stressful at times. I am starting to realize that The holidays can be a very stressful time for moms. Any one else notice this or am I a little crazy?

Taylor helping herself to the treats.







My mother and I on Christmas Eve.






Some of the McMinn cousins. Notice how happy Rylee is?






Kaylee on Christmas Morning.





Our front porch got plastered with the blowing snow. It was definitely a white Christmas.









Ryan and his loot

The kids with Grandma & Grandpa McMinn



Merry Christmas Jeff! Even though we have moved from Pittsburgh, the steelers are still our number one team! Go Steelers, hopefully they will win on Sunday, Beat the Chargers.





Taking the kids sledding behind our house. It was nice to have a few days of playing with the kids.



Here are our little cuties!


This was our Christmas with Grandpa Byington before he left for his job in Alaska. He works for 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off. Unfortuantely we didn't get to see him on Christmas. It was fun to celebrate early though, and he will be home on Friday. Yeah!

I did a fun little photo shoot with the kids one Sunday morning while they were dressed in their holiday clothes. It was fun and they were laughing really hard. I got some really cute shots. Kaylee kept pushing Ryan down and laughing. Normally he would be mad and yell at her, but this time they had a lot of fun.

This is when Kaylee pushed Ryan. They did it over and over. It is amazing to me how kids can think the same thing is funny a billion times. It was funny for me for about the first 5 times.

8 comments:

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Aww...I love those pics! Rylee cracks me up! Once again, I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting! I miss you guys!
xoxo

Hillary said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. It's so fun to be with family during the holidays. The kids looked so cute in their Sunday clothes. Loved the snow covered door!

Vicki said...

Fun shots! I think your front door looks pretty with all the white stuff on it :)

Stefanie said...

I don't know what you're talking about a stressful Christmas. They're not too stressful when you are staying with family during the holidays and aren't in charge of anything.

Joanie said...

Cute blog! Looks like you are as new as I am to blogger. It'll be fun to check up on you guys. You have such a beautiful family :)

Brooke said...

Hey there Maja, it was good to hear from you. I'm glad you ran into Ryan and Joanie because I had no idea you had a blog. You're kids are so cute. I can't believe how fast the time goes. Well, I'm going to add you to my blog list now so I can see what you guys are up to from now on. I hope things are well.

MegT said...

Dan is going to be jealous of Jeff's Steelers gear. Can't wait for this weekend!

Kelli said...

Hey Maja. I found your blog by way of Hillary's. Just wanted to say "Hi!".

When I first saw the pic of the door, I thought you'd "flocked" it. Remember flocked trees from way back when?

Looks like it was a fun Christmas. We traveled to Utah over Christmas and it took us 10 suitcases. Never again...