Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tyson week 2

These shoes were crocheted for us by my friend and visiting teacher Kristina. (picture on previous post).  Aren't they adorable?
This is my favorite thing about having a newborn.  I love how cuddly they are.  I love to have him sleep on my chest, it is heaven!
I am trying to get used to this new blogger format.  Looks like I need some more practice. Anyone else having issues?  Anyways here are a few more pics from our 2nd week of Tyson being home.  Last night was the worst night for sleep, but he had been sleeping so good.  Don't know what the deal is, but hopefully it was a one night thing.   
Of course it is Football season at our house which means that Tyson is part of the Steelers cheering squad whether he likes it or not.
Proud big brother.  We are getting Ryan a new jersey for his birthday, Shh don't tell.  We figured Ben Roethlisberger is probably not the best role model for our son.

7 comments:

Bobbie said...

Congratulations! And he looks so much like Jeff. I hope he sleeps well for you soon (Tyson, that is... okay, and Jeff, too, if that's an issue for you).

Huffstuff said...

You have the cutest family. I love all the football paraphernalia!

Regarding the blog format, I have been using Windows live writer. If you have windows you should have the program. I love it, so much easier.

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

haha, how cute is that with everyone in their gear! Cute pictures!

Stefanie said...

He is adorable. We are so happy for you guys. I love the Steelers jerseys.

Stef L.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Such cute pictures! I love all the jerseys! Love your adorable family!

Dawn said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love all the Steelers attire. Newborns are THE BEST!! (You look awesome. Wish I could look like that after having a baby...)

Kelli said...

I agree there is NOTHING better than having a newborn curled up asleep on your chest.

He's a doll!