Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lets Play a Game.

This is the first time in a long time that we have stayed home for the labor day weekend. It has been tough to stay entertained. I find myself feeling restless and bored waiting for this baby to come. Not to mention the discomfort of the last few days of pregnancy. So Humor me will you? and play my little game.
Try to guess when this baby will be born. We have an induction date set for the 13th. My due date is the 18th. Ryan came 2 1/2 weeks early. Kaylee was 2 weeks early. Taylor was induced a week early.
Try to guess the weight of the baby. My other three were 6lbs 11oz, 6lbs 7oz, 6lbs 9oz. I am measuring right where I should be, but most people think I look really big. I feel bigger than usual.
Lastly put in a cute boys name or 2. We need all the suggestions that we can get.

I wish that I could offer some great prize for the winner, but that just isn't going to happen. So I guess you will have to settle for the simple satisfaction of being right. Thanks for playing.

10 comments:

Huffstuff said...

He will be born on Sept 8th. He will weigh 7#'s even and I think you should name him Landon. (since this is his birthday too.) He weighed 7#8oz but I thought I'd take off the 8 oz for your sake. Seriously on names though
Nathan or Dallin or Dillon. Suggestions from the Huff Kiddo's.
GOOD LUCK!

Stefanie said...

Born on Sept. 25th because your Drs will decide not to induce and your baby will be stubborn like mine and come a week late. Now for real, born on September 13th weighing 6 lbs. 10 oz. And how about Jeffrey Tard after his dad. Or maybe Jimmy, Alejandro, or I think you should stick with Bucky (those are kev's suggestions). I like Blake.

Joanie said...

Sept 12th, 7-2, Mason, Tanner, Aiden.

Good Luck with everything! I wish I were done this month. Nope, 10 more weeks for me. And don't tell me it's not very long because everyone keeps saying that and it's kind of making me want to strangle people :)

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

haha, not meaning to torture you but I'm guessing you will be induced, weighing 6lb11oz and names....tough, lets go with Jackson and Jacob. :) good luck! we're so happy for you guys!

Annette said...

Okay, since we are having a boring Labor Day, too, I will play your game! Baby will arrive on Sept 13 weighing 6lbs 8 ozs. Names I like are Logan and Spencer.
Enjoy your day even if it is boring!!

gmcminn198 said...

6# 8oz. 10 Sept @9:50 am

Names Ethan, Nathan, Logan or a real stretch Fishon.
Glenn

Brooke said...

I am guessing you will have this little guy on the date you will be getting induced. He will weigh 7 lbs 8 oz. As for names, well Jeff and I are in the same boat as you are, so I am not much of any help. I am getting induced on the 25th, so less then three weeks for me. I can't wait! Good luck with everything. You are almost there!

The Singer Family said...

what an exciting labor day...you made up a game! :) Hope you are hanging in there and that idaho weather is at least being agreeable through it all.
I'll say Sept 12, 7 pounds 4 ounces. Lots of good names out there...Ethan, Brenton, Andrew, Simon. Have fun choosing. :)

gmcminn198 said...

I had a very cool patient in the Blackfoot office and his name was "Shan". Unusual but not weird. We were all off, it looks like midnight or sooner now. Glenn

Myra said...

I think he will be born Sept. 12 weighing 7 pounds even. As for names, I couldn't even name my own boy. Boys names are hard I think! Hang in there. I hope all goes well and I can't wait to see pics!