Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Tyson is 1 week old

Welcome to the world baby Tyson
Meeting dad for the first time.

Tyson has a really strond rooting instinct. He is funny because even right after eating he is searching for more.



All clean and ready for the world.
Meeting Kaylee
Meeting Taylor

Proud big brother Ryan
Meeting Grandma Byington. She was such a big help for us. She took care of our kids and me too while Jeff worked a few days when we got home. Thanks Mom, even though you don't read our blog.


Love this picture, I don't look tired at all do I?



Cute hospital hat

All dressed and ready to go home.




We made it home. The kids were in bed, but not asleep so we let them get up for a quick peek and pictures.


Richards came for a visit.

Cousin Brooke
Aunt Janelle
cousin Taryn
Cousin Kali



They can't get enough of holding baby brother.
Meeting Grandpa Byington, he just got home from Alaska





Meeting Great Grandma Byington
Aunt Mary
Great Visiting teachers, Kristina and Amy.

11 comments:

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

oh he is so sweet!!! I love seeing him in all the different outfits! So happy for you guys!!

Stefanie said...

There should be a pic. of me with him! I wish I could be there and see him! He is adorable.

Vicki said...

Congrats! I love the pics of the kids with him. They look so proud to have a new baby brother.

Myra said...

Maja he is just adorable! Congrats! The kids look so cute too! It's always so fun when they see the new baby for the first time! You look like you're doing great!

Brooke said...

Those pictures are so adorable! I can't believe we will have our little one next week. Did you ever find your sit n stand stroller? If not, walmart.com has one for $112.00. If you find a better deal, let me know:) Have a great week.

maynardmoments said...

He is so cute! I think he looks a lot like Jeff. Enjoy!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I agree, Tyson does look like Jeff. I can't believe he slept 8 hours the other night (lucky duck). Hope you all are doing well!

Annette said...

How fun to see all of these pictures of Tyson and others.
You are wonderful to keep up with the blogging! Can hardly wait to hold that little Tyson.

Shuldberg Family said...

I love the pictures - he is so cute! Congratulations!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

I love that little guy already! So excited for you and your sweet family!!!

Huffstuff said...

He is so loved! I love all your pictures. They say a thousand words and tell the story of Tyson's first week of life.