Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Taylor's tumbling class

*I posted 2 posts today so after this one continue on.
After almost three years, well actually longer, of accompanying me to watch Kaylee do tumbling it is finally Taylor's turn to take her own class. She absolutely loved it. It cracked me up when they tried to teach her how to do the splits and do a backbend. For a 2 year old she is pretty good and is very brave. It is funny because I remember when Kaylee started tumbling she would not jump off of anything, she couldn't jump on the tramp right and it took a couple of years for her to bear jumping into the pit. It is amazing the differences in their personalities.








5 comments:

Stefanie said...

She looks so cute in her leo and being a little gymnist!

maynardmoments said...

I love the leo! Very cute.

Steve said...

so adorable...i can picture her in the olympics now....haha.

Brooke said...

How fun! She looks so cute doing everything. Hailee has been begging me to put her in a gymnastics class.

Grant said...

Do you know anyone that offers tumbling classes in Raleigh?