Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cousin time

Over Christmas Jeff's brother Kevin and his wife Stephanie, and their two cute girls stayed with us for a few nights. It was so much fun to have them here. This is their last night and the kids were having so much fun playing. Of couse I don't think Sophie got put down once. She is so sweet.

Rylee and Taylor were going to school. I put the hat on Tay because her hair was out of control. I thought she would look back on these pictures and think that I was a neglectful mom and that I didn't take care of her. The truth is that her just showered hair is not a pretty sight. We have to either curl or straighten her hair after the shower or it looks terrible. She looks cute with a hat though!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I love the last pic. of Taylor and Rylee, they look so old!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

CUTE!

Steve said...

i agree with stef...the last pic will definitely be in a frame in their rooms all the way through high school i bet :)