Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clogging ppictures


Finally getting around to post pictures from Kaylee's clogging performance. After the performance the girls sat on Santa's lap. All of the other days the Santa's helper was a 20 something kid with a spray painted gotee with the beard on top of it. He gave me the creeps and the kids seemed a little freaked out. This day the santa was wonderful and the girls smiled for the picture and talked to him. Kaylee & Tambree


Saydree, Tambree, Kaylee



Kaylee is all about posing. Sometimes I have to tell her to act natural and stop posing.

5 comments:

Huffstuff said...

You are on a roll. It seems as though you had a fun and busy holiday.

Stefanie said...

Cute pics. Caylee is adorable.

maynardmoments said...

I love the posing. She is a little model at heart. She sure is a cutie!

Annette said...

I'll bet Kaylee is a carbon copy of you when you were her age, Maja!! Glad we got to see her dance on the video clip.

Hillary said...

Cute pictures, I do love the pose that is so funny that she loves to pose I guess it's a gril thing.