Sunday, September 20, 2009

New hair cuts

The girls and I went and had our hair cut on Friday. Taylor was so cute about it. Kristy came to ask us who wanted to go first. Kaylee had decided that she wanted me to go first, but then Taylor blurted out, "Me go first!" Then she clomped clomped in her high heel sandals across the wood floor and climbed up in the chair. She was oh so serious the whole time and watched Kristy the whole time in the mirror. It was funny. She loved her first real haircut.


Kaylee loves to go and get her haircut. She asks for months before it is time when we are going to Dragonfly?(that is the name of the salon) Afterwards we were playing outside. I wanted to snap a few pics to show everyone and she really hammed it up. She made me take this last one from the blanked where I was sitting. She thought it was her own little photo shoot.













7 comments:

Vicki said...

Your girls are SO darling!

Huffstuff said...

Love the new hair cuts. You have to love little girls. So sorry to hear about all the sickies. Hope your not coming down with it! AND you were the teacher that got Landon off to a great start in memorizing the 13. He told me himself, that it was you that got him started memorizing them. SO Thank You!

Tish said...

so cute! it must've been fun to go out for a girls day at the salon :)

Joanie said...

The girls look adorable. But where's the picture of your haircut? Poor Kylee is suffering for my laziness. I've only had her hair cute once and that was six months ago. I think she needs the salon experience more often.

Brooke said...

How fun to go to the salon together! Hailee LOVES our girl time with each other. You have the cutest kids!

The Eight Family said...

They are adorable.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

What can I say? You girls are adorable! Where's the pic of your haircut?