Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Eastern Idaho State Fair

We took our annual trip to the fair a couple of weeks ago. Jeff and I really like to go so that we can eat all the yummy food. The kids love to eat the yummy treats like cotton candy. We also love to see the animals, ride a few rides and enjoy watching all of the interesting people.

Milking the fake cow.


















I couldn't tell if Taylor liked this ride or not, she seemed a little tense.








Ryan took this picture of us. He did a good job.


5 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Looks like you had so much fun. At first, I thought the cow milking picture was real and I was shocked!

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I love fairs! Every fair has to have the fake milking cow or it wouldn't be a fair, right? Wish we could've gone with you!

The Eight Family said...

Cute - looks like you guys had fun!

rachel said...

So fun! County fairs are an essential part of summer! Glad you had a good time! You all look great!

gmcminn198 said...

I can smell the fried onions--OOPS
sorry Maja, I love the food also. I love the pics. Cute kids!! I am just a little predjudiced. Love to you all. Glenn