Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 12th Anniversary

Today Jeff and I celebrate 12 years together. 12 years ago we were married for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls, ID temple. It seems like time has flown by at times, yet it seems like we have been together forever. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He is always so willing to help me with whatever I need. I am especially grateful for how awesome he is as a dad. When we are choosing our future spouses we can only imagine what they will be like as a parent. Jeff has surpassed all of my expectations. How blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband and father for our children. I Love you Honey!









I also want to thank many of our friends and family for the love and support that they have shown us through the years. We love you all.





Pictures taken by Dan & Denna Burrup.

Also a special thanks to Ryan, Kaylee, and Taylor for putting up with us as their parents. What 3 great blessings.

8 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Happy 12th. You guys are so young looking now, you look like teenagers in your wedding photos. I love it. Congrats and many happy years ahead.

Vicki said...

Congrats! I was also going to say that you guys still look so young :)

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I just have to say...Maja, your sleeves are AWESOME!!!...and Jeff, your comb over is pretty sweet! Happy Anniversary! We love you guys!

Shuldberg Family said...

Congrats! Man you guys are OLD! 12 years? Oh, wait - our 12 year anniversary is next weekend. I guess you're not that old.

MegT said...

You guys are old...happy anniversary! Ours is next week...but only 10. Love the flower dancing pictures. Jeff looks right at home.

The Eight Family said...

Congrats!! You two are great. Here's hoping for many more to come!!!

rachel said...

Wow! 12 years! Happy anniversary! I love your sleeves, Maja!

Team Serra said...

love the sleeves maja...