Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snow in October

Kaylee loading up the wagon
Brooke and her toothless smile


Ryan and Taryn working hard together.


In this picture Ryan is bossing Taryn around, I mean he is delegating and running the job.


On October 12th we got hit by a serious snowstorm. Jeff was in Utah for the BYU game and ended up sleeping in Utah to avoid bad roads. We had Rob & Janelle's kids for the weekend while they were in Hawaii. They picked a good time to leave. The snow stayed for a few days and then thanfully it was gone! We have enjoyed pretty fall weather ever since.

3 comments:

Shuldberg Family said...

Matt and I talk about how much we don't like the heat but looking at those pictures I don't know if I could stand the cold. looks like the kids had fun!

Jessica Law said...

Hey there Maya, I found your blog through Christens. It is so fun to find you. It looks like you are doing well. Mimi saw Ryan's pic and was so excited he turned 7! Make sure to let him know Mimi says "Hi". Your littlest one, Taylor is a doll. So stinkin' cute. I browsed through and saw that you are still running. Congrats on the 10K. That's def more than I could do right now. You're still in tip-top shape! I miss those runs in the park with the babes. Tell Jeff hello and if you want to see what we're up to, visit our blog at lawfam.com

Take care Maya.

Denna said...

Wow, I knew you guys had snow, but I had no idea it was that much! Who knew you would have to break out the snow clothes in October!