Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ryan's 7th Birthday





This year we celebrated Ryan's birthday only 3 different times. There was the school treats, Taking a frind to the fun zone on his birthday, cake with our family and the archibalds, and then the family party with grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins. Ryan is such a good boy. We are so grateful to have him in our family. We also look forward to see what he will become in the next few years. I measured him and marked it on his growth chart. He grew almost 4 inches in one year. Wow, talk about growing like a weed!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I know I am the worst aunt ever and didn't call on Ryan's Bay. But I love him and he is such a good boy. Wish we could have been there.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I can't believe that he's 4 already! It seems like only yesterday that I was teaching him to throw rocks and blow fish faces on Jeff's car windows! Miss you guys!