Thursday, April 1, 2010

We've Arrived

These posts are going to be extra fun for me to post because our weather here is terrible. So I will live in the past and remember all the sunshine that we got to enjoy. I am also going to draw it out and split up the posts. Here is the first morning with the kids out on the back porch. We spent almost every meal out there and loved looking out at the ocean and spotting whales. it was amazing.
Ryan and I went for a walk and brought back these pretty flowers for the girls.
You can see the whale if you know what it is. Look at the little white dot in the middle, yes that is a whale.
Mealtime! We had french toast on Hawaiian sweet bread and POG to drink. It was our favorite.



4 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE POG:) Our weather is so disgusting right now. Too bad Hawaii isn't a drive away:) I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

Team Serra said...

so jealous...brings back memories from when our family all went like 9 or 10 years ago...

Stefanie said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see the rest of the trip!

Huffstuff said...

Looked familiar (the beach)Ahhh! So relaxing and fun time with your family. Can't wait to see more of this adventure! I can totally tell where the whale is. You learn to have a good eye for those white splashes in the blue ocean.