Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hawaiian photo shoot

The last night before we left I made the kids get dressed up, and hair done for a photo shoot. We haven't had pictures of them done forever. They weren't too excited, but Jeff was even less excited even though he wasn't even in the pictures. It was a little bit stressful for me because we were on the clock until sunset. I had hoped we would make it down to the beach for some shots too, but it got too dark. Overall the kids did pretty good, but I am not happey with the group pictures. We only got a couple of decent ones. Oh well we can always do it again soon, just not in Hawaii. I am still trying to decide on which ones to put on my wall. Let me know which ones are your favorites. I will number them to make it easier.
1.
2. 3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
And there you have it.

13 comments:

maynardmoments said...

#1, #7, #15 and I just forgot the other one, so I will have to leave another comment. Hang on.

maynardmoments said...

oh yeah, #9 and #12.
They are all great picts though.
Cute family!

Myra said...

1, 6, 12, and 15. They are all pretty cute! Looks like you had so much fun! What a beautiful place!

Stefanie said...

#4, 6, and 15...and I'm still undecided for Ryan's! I think needing more photos is a good reason to go back to Hawaii.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

4,7,10 and 15! Adorable!

Huffstuff said...

Love all of them. Sorry, I am no help. They all turned out great. Probably because you have the cutest kids and your in hawaii.

Team Serra said...

I like #1, #6, and #12 for the individual ones and #15 for the group shot... good job maja!

Team Serra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Axford Cook said...

You have some gorgeous kids! Love the pictures!!!!

Tricia said...

#1, #8, #9, #15

Shuldberg Family said...

6,12,14,1 ... how fun to have family pictures in hawaii!

Kelli said...

My vote is 3, 6, 12. What a fun trip!

Annette said...

They are all cute pictures!
I think my vote is for 1,7,13,15.
You are quite the photographer!!!!