Wednesday, March 10, 2010

hair cuts

The girls and I went and got our haircut yesterday. They love going and getting pampered and having attention. Kristi Smith at Dragonfly always does an amazing job and I am so happy with how the girls look in their new short hair cuts. Kaylee came out of preschool saying that she wanted to get her hair cut like Tambree's. Tambree has a short little bob so I was surprised. Jeff has been telling Kaylee she needs to cut her hair short for awhile, but she loved her long hair. For some reason Jeff loves shorter hair on girls and women, weird huh? Anyways, by lunch time Kaylee had changed her mind and wanted just a trim. So just a trim was what we decided. You see I really like long hair on little girls so I was happy with the decision. I didn't tell Kaylee that because I did not want to sway her decision.
When we got to Dragonfly Taylor went first. I knew I wanted to cut hers a little shorter and since she is still only 2 it is really my decision. Once Kaylee saw how cute Taylor's looked she was excited to get hers the same. This is how they turned out.





On a side note--Yesterday I broke the news to the girls that we are going to have a new baby in our family! Yes I am pregnant with number 4! The girls were super excited, Kaylee couldn't stop smiling. She has been asking when I was going to have another baby for awhile. She has even had a couple of dreams about me having a baby. Taylor of course is excited, but she doesn't understand completely. She asked this morning "how many days until the baby comes?" It is going to be a long summer. I am due Sept 18th and I am 12 weeks along. I am still feeling super yucky, but I have hope in sight. Usually by 14 weeks I am feeling much better.

16 comments:

Team Serra said...

those haircuts are soo cute on them! and woooooohoooooo for baby #4. now kaylee won't be sad when we don't have a baby by her 6th birthday...haha! Let me know if you need anything!

bell family said...

Hi I saw on facebook that you had a blog so I checked you out. What a cute family you have. Congrats on number four coming along. Funny my husband likes short hair better than long too. I also liked your trip to san diego pic we are going there this summer so I will have to check out coronado island. Have a great one Corrine Bell

Vicki said...

Congratulations on #4! That is exciting.

Joanie said...

Yay! for more cute babies in your fam. The haircuts are adorable!

Stefanie said...

The hair cuts are so cute! Taylor's hair inspired me to have ry's mullett trimmed again.

Tricia said...

Congratulations on #4!

maynardmoments said...

The hair cuts are adorable! I am still getting up the courage to have Mary's hair cut. She wants it cut, but I love it long.
CONGRATS on the baby news! That is wonderful. I sure hope you get feeling better soon. Again, we will have babies that are pretty close in age. Fun!

Brooke said...

Congratulations, we are so happy for you! I hope you get feeling better soon! Also, your girl's hair cuts look super cute!

Annette said...

The girls' hair cuts look great! I like the way Kaylee poses for her pictures. It makes me smile.
What cuties you have.
I'll be happy for you to get feeling better.

Dawn said...

Congrats!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Tish said...

Congrats! You're due on Jade's birthday.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I love their haircuts! SO cute! But oh my gosh! Congrats on the new baby! That is SO exciting! Yay!!!

Shuldberg Family said...

The girls are beautiful! And congratulations!

Myra said...

Congratulations Maja! I hope you feel better soon! Your girls look adorable!

Huffstuff said...

Way cute hair cuts, Maysa is going to get her hair cut Thursday. I need to show her these pictures so she will be okay with it.

Congrats on baby #4. You've been on my mind a lot lately and maybe this is why. Hope you do get feeling better soon. I have sympathy for you on a long hot summer, but it makes for a very wonderful fall.

Kelli said...

Congrats!