Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 3-Sea World

Sea World was the next stop on our San Diego adventure. One of our first stops was the Shamu show. I am always amazed at these whales and the things that they are trained to do. I wondered how my kids would like it, and I was very pleased that they loved it as much as I did. When we got there we split up because Ryan and Kaylee wanted to sit in the splash zone. Taylor was adamant that she did not want to get wet. So we parted. Tay and I ended up sitting in the splash zone, but at the very top of it. I also had to cover her with my sweat shirt whenever we knew the splashes were coming. Ryan was very disappointed that he did not get wet even though he was in the zone. Waiting for the sea Lion show. Ryan was complaining before it started and asked "why do we have to sit through another show?" He ended up loving it and laughed the entire time. I admit that my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing.


I wanted to post this serious picture of Taylor, she is rarely serious.
Kaylee showing her sticker finger nails.




We don't have a picture of the favorite thing of Ryan and Kaylee. They loved the Atlantis ride. I was the sucker who had to go with them. It was a fun ride if only it didn't require us to get soaked. Of course that is one of the reasons that the kids liked it.

6 comments:

maynardmoments said...

Wow, looks like the trip is amazing! You kids will never forget it.

Huffstuff said...

Sea World is our favorite place. Always a fun time esp for kids. I love hearing about your trip, sounds like a ton of family fun!

Shuldberg Family said...

Looks like Jeff is working really hard at his CE course! :)

The Eight Family said...

We LOVED Sea World. Your kids look like mine were - all eyes! So glad you had such a fun trip!

maynardmoments said...

Hey guys,
Our blog is now private, and I need your email so I can invite you to it. Could you please send that to me.
Thanks!
Becky
runorbust@gmail.com

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

you guys look like you had SO much fun on your trip! All the photos look amazing!!