Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Clogging

Kaylee had her first clogging performance on Saturday. She did such a good job. It was so fun to see her get up there and do it without being too nervous. She is really growing up. The performance was really short and I wondered if it was worth all the time, and effort. We had to have the black pants, socks, and a blue bow. When it was all over Kaylee told me that she wanted to do it again. I guess it was worth it since she loved doing it.

If you can't tell Kaylee is the one in the middle front. She is playing with her hair and waves at the start.

4 comments:

Team Serra said...

woo hoo...go kaylee. Kirstine has a dance recital on saturday too.

Brooke said...

I love recital videos! Too cute! Also, you gave Jeff and I a good laugh with your last comment about Hailee being lucky she didn't have to feed the cows after riding on the sled.

maynardmoments said...

Wow, she really knew her stuff. So cute!

Myra said...

So fun! I need to get Kylie into dance again. Is LaChere her teacher? The scrapbook stuff I put on my blog I found at Widdlytinks.com though another blog. It's all free. I went a little overboard, but it was kind of fun. If you are doing your scrapbook stuff on your own, check out summertimedesigns.blogspot.com She makes digital scrapbook kits she shares for free. She has some pretty cute stuff you might want to use. We are not coming home for Christmas. Hopefully we will make it home this summer.
Have a wonderful Christmas!