Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wrapping up Halloween

I just had to finish wrapping up our Halloween celebrations. ( I know I am a bit behind.) We have had a very busy October and November. Hopefully things will slow down for awhile and I can get caught up...just kidding I know Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming. Okay I can hope that in the New Year things will settle down and then I will get caught up. A new years resolution already. Ryan the motocross dude.
Taylor and I went to Ryan's class to help out with the party. It was fun to watch the parade and to get to know Ryan's classmates a little better.

Taylor the cowgirl


Little Miss Hannah Montana



Trick or Treating at Grandma & Grandpa Byington's house.


Trick or Treating Great Grandpa Byington



posing with Great Grandma Byington


A few friends and cousins


Trick or Treating Great Grandpa Hanks



Posing for a picture with Great Grandpa





The Gang at our house. We got together with a few friends. We ate soup, chili, fruit, and rolls. Then the dads set off with the kids trick or treating. We had 3 seperate groups divided by age group and interest. Surprisingly the 2 four year olds came home first. The 2 year olds stayed out about an hour longer than them.



I love this picture. It is especially cute with all their makeup on.


4 comments:

Huffstuff said...

Halloween is so much fun. ESP when spent with family and friends.

Vicki said...

That is awesome they get to trick or treat at Great Grandparents houses!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

Love the pictures with grandpa! That is so fun!!! I bet he loved seeing them. Cute kids too!!!!!

Kelli said...

We had a pink cowgirl at our house, too! The kids look so cute...I can't believe how big everyone has gotten!