Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Piano recital

Ryan had his first piano recital last week. I think I was more nervous than he was. He did such a great job. It was also fun because my nieces and nephew take piano from the same teach so we got to be there for them too. There was no smiling during the recital. I kept waiting for all of the kids to smile when they were done, but they were very serious.









Kyle

Ryan's supporters, whether they like it or not.


Taryn


Great Grandma Byington, Grandma Byington, and Ryan.



7 comments:

Stefanie said...

Ryan is such a handsome guy! I love how serious he and Kyle both look, heaven forbid they look like they are enjoying themselves.

Brooke said...

Good job Ryan! He did a great job on the piano. Have a great Thanksgiving!

maynardmoments said...

What a cute kid! You are going to have your hands full keeping the girls away. And even better...he can play the piano and swoon them all!

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

that is so good he is taking piano. In our branch we rely on one guy that can play the piano! Tell him it will come in handy for his mission and later in life!

Huffstuff said...

I love piano recitals. Ryan is doing great. I love Diane. Aubrie is taking from Nicole Staley and she loves her. It amazes me how they learn piano and can do so well.

The Eight Family said...

Cute - I know how you feel about being more nervous than they are! Sounds like they did great though. Those days are fun!

gmcminn198 said...

Love your blogs. Love the pictures. Love your kids. Love you and Jeff. Now that the schmuzz stuff is spread around. We are ready for more pictures. Janelle actually added more so now your it. Love Glenn