Friday, March 27, 2009

McMinn family pictures

We had family pictures done this month while everyone was in town for Glenn & Annette's farewell/retirement party. They will be leaving on their mission on April 6th. We are really excited for them, but we are dreading their departure. As you can guess it took a lot of bad pictures to get a few good ones with everyone looking. The worst offender I have to admit was Taylor. She just wasn't very cooperative. Her two cousins, Rylee and Jessica (both 2) were also hard to keep focused. I have to give it to Lindsay our photographer, she did a good job.


It was a cold day out so we took some inside too. I love our little family!



3 comments:

Michelle and Travis said...

Maja how fun! It is great to see pictures of your family! Your kids are so cute! Your girls look alot like you-how fun! Looks like you had a great time on the cruise. What fun pictures! Thanks for letting me see!! Hopefully this will let you onto my blog. If not let me know.

The Eight Family said...

Cute pictures - wish we could have been there. I am glad that you have issues with your kids and pictures too. Sometimes I wonder if it is just me being too uptight when it comes to picture taking!! They turned out great though.

Stefanie said...

Maja,

I know how frustrating it can be to get picture with alot of kids. These turned out well though. Looks like alot of fun to have all the family around.

Stefanie