Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tyson is 6 months old!

Tyson turned 6 months old a couple of days ago.  This last 6 months have been so filled with joy because of him.  It has definitely been an adjustment to take care of 4 kids, but I wouldn't change a thing. 

We went to his 6 month check up todat.  Here are the stats:  18lbs, 10oz.  Length-27inches.  He is eating some solid foods, sitting up all by himself, and not sleeping through the night.  He still gets up once or twice a night. 

I did a little photo shoot to show how cute this guy is.  He was really serious at first, but then I brought in Ryan and Taylor so that we could get some really good smile pictures.  This baby loves his siblings, and they love him too! 

6 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

I can't believe he is six months old already. What a cutie!!!

Dan and Sara Sheets said...

oh my gosh six months already?? He is so cute!!

Brooke said...

You did such a great job on the pictures! He is such a cute little guy!

Huffstuff said...

He is so dang cute! He is getting his own personality and it shows in these photos. 4 kids is alot, but alot of fun too!!! It only gets better, just wait.

Misner Family said...

What a cute smile! I love photo shoots.

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

I can't believe he's six months! What a little cutie! Who would've thought a little Jeff could be so cute? ;)