Friday, December 5, 2008

New Furniture

Okay I have been really lazy. I have some really cute pictures that I want to blog about on my camera. Since there are so many, I know it will take a few minutes so I just haven't done it. I did want to tell everyone that we finally bought furniture for our house. Yes that's right real furniture. Stuff that hasn't been slept on, sat on or ate on before. We got a bedroom set for the master bedroom, a set for Ryan's new room (should be finished a week from Monday), and a love seat, chair, and side table for the living room. It is really weird to see our house filled with furniture. After 11 1/2 years of marriage, it is about time Jeff started acting like the sugar daddy that I thought I married. : ) We really are grateful for our blessings, we will post more with pics when I convince Jeff to download pics for me.

6 comments:

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Good for you guys, though I'm sad to see some of that furniture go! Tell me you kept the cowboy sheets at least! Congrats and I can't wait to see pics! Oh, and I'm still waiting for my sugerdaddy too...maybe someday!

maynardmoments said...

Holy smokes...you have no idea how jealous I am right now. I have been BEGGING for a new bedroom set for our room. Enjoy!
So, if we follow you guys, we should be getting some new furniture in about 6yrs.
Dang.

Stefanie said...

Hooray for you! Isn't being an adult fun. We still have so far to go until we have our house filled. I think we will never be done.

Stef L.

Stefanie said...

I'm so excited to see your furniture! I can live vicariously through you right? We still to date haven't bought any furniture, which reminds me...thanks for passing down g'pa hanks big leather chair.

Shuldberg Family said...

Please tell me you didn't get rid of that flower couch?!

The Eight Family said...

We joked when we bought our new furniture about 3 years ago that we finally had something that no one had previously farted in!! We still have no bedroom furniture and it has been 12 1/2 years for us - so I am jealous! Can't wait to come see it - there has to be somewhere to party with sausages over the holidays!
Lisa